As of 2022 we have a small amount of food production on our land: coconuts, limes, yucca, name, otoe, plantains, bananas, pineapple.
Starting in 2023 we will be expanding our food production including:
- wide variety of new fruit trees and vines
- larger scale vegetable production in both outdoor garden and greenhouse
- grains and roots to feed animals and humans
- aquaponics farm to produce both fish and leafy greens
- shelter and free range area for meat fowl: chickens, ducks, turkey, pheasant
- nurture wild meat (deer, rabbit, pigs) in a fenced area of rainforest with feed supplement